Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I feel like the only reason I have any friends at all is because I'm always careful not to say something totally dumb, and if I blow it just one time, then that's it."

"I feel like the only reason I have any friends at all is because I'm always careful not to say something totally dumb, and if i blow it just on time, then that's it." - page 89

Lou Ann is a very cauious worry wart who thinks entirely to much of everything and anything. She constantly doubts herself but not anyone else. Lou Ann always is the one to encourage Taylor to keep her head up, but she never tells herself that. It seems like Lou Ann has a hard time being herself with out caring if someone is judging her or not. Taylor tells Lou Ann how she believes that what she says is a wierd theory a friendship, letting her know that practically no matter what she isn't going to judge her and that Lou Ann should be herself. In a lot of ways Lou Ann and Taylor can really complement each other.


mom looking at the sky Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment